The Eclipse

December 07, 2008

When I find out all the reasons
Maybe I'll find another way
Find another day
With all the changing seasons of my life
Maybe I'll get it right next time
An now that you've been broken down
Got your head out of the clouds
You're back down on the ground
And you don't talk so loud
An you don't walk so proud
Any more, and what for..

That is the tune I've been humming to, these past few days.
Does anyone else wake up with almost the same tune in his/her head every day of the week, or with any tune at all, or is it just me?

Anyway, the frivolity of exam taking has almost ended, with just one more pebble left to be thrown into the clever crow's glass(or flask, I care not!). Water never tasted better. I know, I sound wasted.
These were two and a half weeks of lessons well learnt, if you know what I mean.
Quite unexpectedly, Machine Drawing, not my forte by any stretch of imagination turned out to be my best paper. Well, my best could be your worst, but we're not divulging into the nuances of relativity.

Hmm, no more dawdling.
Its no point commenting on the political leadership, or rather, the lack of it in the country. Newspaper editorials and the news channels are doing well enough to highlight the platitude and alibis being showered in abundance by the 'peoples' representatives'. The internet in its own right is doing good at this too, with every alternate blog baying for the politicians' blood.
I can't help but say that the legislatures should finally stop displaying this
schadenfreude aimed at us, as the German who lives across the street would have loved to put it.

By the way, Panache '08, our multimedia quizzing event was organised some time back. Panache is where you get to taste the heady cocktail of fun and work. Here's a look at the credit roll:

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=q2q6SqEqEYk

Eagerly looking forward to the latter half of this month.
Home never felt better.
Ginger Prince is finally back in action. Now we know where the volleys are going!

Adios!

P.S. For all those How I Met Your Mother fans out there, S04E09 is a must watch.

0 Wisecracks!:

Infiltrations:

Political Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory